Are looking to further grow or improve your business?
gHawk Accounting is here to help. With our business development, tax and accounting webinars you can get the valuable knowledge you need from our team of experts.
Business Recovery Planning Webinar
If the current lockdown has made you aware that your business cash reserves were not adequate, join us to find out how you can recover.
If your business cashflow has been hit hard by the Covid-19 pandemic, you may be looking for ways to recover now that lock down has started to ease. Join us for this educational webinar, where you can expect to learn the following:
1) Discover how we can combine our expertise with yours to develop a plan to ensure your best chance of recovery
2) Identify ways to innovate, re-engineer and adapt your business for recovery
3) Understand ways to minimise financial pressure on your business
4) Learn how to calculate your minimum viable weekly sales level
5) Identify opportunities, vulnerabilities, critical challenges and risks in your business
6) Understand how to pull everything together into a Business Recovery Plan
Meet your speaker
Lenah is a CIPFA qualified accountant with over 18 years’ experience in both business and accounting practice.
The author of business book – ‘7 Key numbers you really ought to know’, Lenah has a masters in business administration degree and loves to interpret the numbers and create a link between the accounts and the business strategy.